Two Kinds of Sleep:
1. Sleep Perse
2. Effective Sleep
Be careful which one you are getting
KC: Kado Chiro is a workout program designed by Christopher Ekakoro, MBA.
Sleepathon: A collection of 5 sleep enhancement equipment. It helps limit snoring, and provides better sleep experience. The sampled children will live in the orphanage - feeding, learning, and training during the study. The quasi-experiment will measure - health, education, athleticism, psychological states, and emotional balance - among others
Sample size: 22 UCI employees; Equipment: KC video, and Sleepathon kit - a collection of 5 sleep enhancement products; Video recorder to document sleep experience for 22 days before and 22 days after start of KC and Sleepathon; comprehensive physical exam before and after; and focus group meetings for participants to narrate and record experiences
<meta name="google-site-verification" content="-QylG5bZhvXyc>
Qualifying seniors and disabled Veterans: We clean living quarters. KC video and Sleepathon (5 sleep equipment kit) will be placed on a table in the bedroom. Because you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink, it will be the senior's and veteran's choice to apply the equipment. The study findings will depend on responses and experiences as narrated by research participants. Research assistants and volunteers will make arranged visits to collect data and clean homes.
1. Seniors by a great proportion suffer from lack of sleep owing to age-related, reduced lung function (healthinaging.org, 2018).
2. In research there is something called Confounds. I (Ekakoro) created all 5 Sleepathon equipment. They work miracles for me. I get uninterrupted, continuous sleep (not even waking up to empty the bladder, something I was accustomed to as a NYC cabbie for 10 long years). In theory, the same can be expected of seniors’ sleep experience. Instead, confounds (dirty linens, unsanitary bedrooms, and inadequate exercise) can undermine the effectiveness of Sleepathon. The Senior says – that so called Sleepathon did not do.… Kumbe (Swahili for unknown to us) confounds stood between Sleepathon and the Senior’s sleep experience. We want to limit (or eliminate) confounds and leave Sleepathon to stand on its own.
As far as the Ugandan experiment goes - ressearch outcomes don't register as priority. Just recently Uganda's only cancer machine broke down. And as reported in www.allAfric.com (2016) "Uganda: Mulago Cancer Machine Breaks Down. About 2,000 cancer patients in need of radiotherapy treatment will have to wait about two years for treatment" (p. Headline). Why am I saying this. The outcome of this investigation will be for American consumption. As much as possible, we need to create American conditions (USDA Nutritional guidelines) and study these children in order (for the result) to reflect American standards. Scientists call it Internal Integrity. Nothing wrong with creating a few Pelé-like brothers and sis'
OK Many might wonder - why conduct research over there - why not right here at home - in the Good Old... Well, Sleep Centers of America is just following in the footsteps of Johnson and Johnson and big pharma (generally). Believing AIDS, Zika, and Ebola were all born there, they almost all conduct their research in that small country - UGANDA.
Between February 22, 2018 and February 22, 2019 the organization hopes to raise $10,000
22 research subjects: February 22, 2018 to February 22, 2019.
Sleepathon improves the sleep experience through oxygen. Oxygen won't travel to where it is needed without a vehicle to transport it to the organs. CO2 is the single transporter of O2 Thus, Kado-Chiro workout routine is required of all research subjects. There is danger of hyperventilation if subjects do not have enough CO2 production in their bodies. Sleep Centers will not take chances - or run the risk of lawsuits. Kado-Chiro video will be a must see for all participants
Having introduced Kado-Chiro exercise routine for research subjects,it is now time to intervene
Participants wear Sleepathon Arm starting February 22, 2019.
Participants wear the Sleepathon Mouth (M) and Sleepathon Neck (N) in combination with Sleepathon Arm (A) staring Febuary 22, 2020.
22 Research Subjects
Prince, M. (2018). “If you can't measure it, you can't manage it” – essential truth, or costly myth?World Psychiatry, 17(1), 1–2. doi: 10.1002/wps.20477. So, what are we to do?
1. Setup a Sleep Clinic
2. Procure sleep measuring equipment
3. Sample the population
4. Conduct the study
1. KC and Sleepathon improve the sleep experience for a majority of users
2. Owing to good sleep, students register improvements in education, athleticism, and psychosocial markers
3. Research participants exhibit improved skin health due to reverse ageing
We Thank You in Advance of Your
Support and Donation
Just Remember - If You Ever Contemplated Using Vitamin Supplements - Then You Are Candidate for Sleep Supplement. It Is Highly Recommended You Boost Your Sleep With Our Sleepathon Products.
Sign up to hear from us about upcoming events, our projects, and how you can help!